from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being stark.
- n. The result or product of being stark.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being stark.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Stiffness; rigidity; strength; grossness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being complete or utter or extreme
- n. an extreme lack of furnishings or ornamentation
stark + -ness (Wiktionary)