from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Simultaneous occurrence; synchronism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. synchronicity, the state of two or more events occurring at the same time.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The concurrence of events in time; synchronism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Occurrence or existence at the same time; simultaneity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the relation that exists when things occur at the same time
From synchronous.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Ancient Greek σύν (syn, "with") + χρόνος (chronos, "time"). (Wiktionary)