from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Lack of exactitude; inexactness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A lack of exactness; something inexact or imprecise
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Inexactness; uncertainty.
- n. Something inexact; an instance of an inexact statement, measurement, etc..
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being inexact or inaccurate; inexactness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being inaccurate and having errors
Sorry, no etymologies found.