from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The flexible air-filled chamber of a bagpipe or similar instrument.
- n. Slang A talkative person who communicates nothing of substance or interest.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Bellows for an organ.
- n. someone who talks excessively
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bag filled with wind; hence, a person of mere words; a noisy, empty pretender.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a boring person who talks a great deal about uninteresting topics
wind + bag (Wiktionary)