from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An extremely talkative person.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who chats or talks to excess (especially a child).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who talks incessantly: applied chiefly to children.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- n. orchid growing along streams or ponds of western North America having leafy stems and 1 greenish-brown and pinkish flower in the axil of each upper leaf
Sorry, no etymologies found.