from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One given to or skilled at conversation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who participates in a conversation.
- n. A person skilled in conversation, especially one who is not expert on the topic of conversation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A conversationist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A talker; especially, an agreeable and interesting talker; a converser; one who excels in conversation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone skilled at conversation
Sorry, no etymologies found.