from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is skilled in the use of swords.
- n. A fencer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person skilled at using swords in sport or combat; a fencer.
- n. A person who fights with a sword.
- n. A man who is a skillful or enthusiastic practitioner of sexual intercourse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A soldier; a fighting man.
- n. One skilled of a use of the sword; a professor of the science of fencing; a fencer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who uses a sword habitually; especially, one skilled in the use of the sword.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone skilled at fencing
swords + -man (Wiktionary)