from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A rooster trained for cockfighting.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A fighting cock: a rooster used in cockfighting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The male game fowl.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A cock bred from a fighting stock or strain; a cock bred and trained for fighting purposes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who is a very fierce fighter
- n. a cock bred and trained for fighting
Sorry, no etymologies found.