from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A participant in the sport of fencing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who fences; one who teaches or practices the art of fencing with sword or foil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who fences; one who teaches or practises the art of fencing with sword or foil.
- n. A horse good at leaping fences or other obstructions: said generally of a hunter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone skilled at fencing
Sorry, no etymologies found.