from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who wrestles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who wrestles; one who is skillful in wrestling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who wrestles; specifically, one who makes a practice of wrestling, as a professed athlete.
- n. One who wrestles cattle on a range.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. combatant who tries to throw opponent to the ground
Sorry, no etymologies found.