from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 118 pounds (53.1 kilograms), between junior bantamweight and junior flyweight.
- n. A boxer competing in this weight division.
- n. A similar weight division in other sports, such as weightlifting.
- n. A contestant in this weight division.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a weight in boxing and other sports, intermediate between flyweight and featherweight. In boxing it ranges from 112 to 118 pounds (51 to 54 kg).
- n. a boxer or other competitor of this weight
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. weighs 115-126 pounds
- n. an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 119 pounds
Sorry, no etymologies found.