from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 160 pounds (72 kilograms), between junior middleweight and super middleweight.
- n. A boxer competing in this weight division.
- n. A similar weight division in other sports, such as weightlifting.
- n. A contestant in this weight division.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A weight division in professional boxing between light middleweight or welterweight and super middleweight or cruiserweight; a similar division in wrestling and other sports
- n. A boxer who fights in this division; a similar wrestler etc
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a professional boxer who weighs between 155 and 160 pounds
- n. an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 165 pounds
- n. a wrestler who weighs 172-192 pounds
Sorry, no etymologies found.