from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. Slang To be unfaithful to (a spouse or lover).
- transitive v. Slang To deceive; double-cross.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that is or are what this adjective qualifies twice over
- v. to be unfaithful to one's partner
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. carry on a romantic relationship with two people at the same time
Sorry, no etymologies found.