from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consecutive; successive: back-to-back performances; back-to-back home runs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. sequential or consecutive.
- adj. With one's back facing that of somebody else.
- adj. Having a party wall at the rear
- adv. With one's back facing that of somebody else.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. occurring immediately one after the other; consecutive.
- adj. oriented with the backs toward each other, and sometimes touching.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. one after the other
Sorry, no etymologies found.