from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Following, next in order.
- v. Present participle of succeed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who, or that which, succeeds; also, that which succeeds, or follows after; consequence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of one who succeeds.
- n. Consequence; result.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. coming after or following
- adj. (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
Sorry, no etymologies found.