from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Moving with speed.
- n. The act or an instance of driving especially a motor vehicle faster than is allowed by law.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of speed.
- adj. That speeds.
- n. acceleration
- n. Driving faster than the legal speed limit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of putting to speed; a test of speed, as of a horse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. changing location rapidly
Sorry, no etymologies found.