from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who entertains others, someone who puts on a show for the entertainment or enjoyment of others.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who entertains; a host.
- n. one who amuses people, such as a singer, dancer, comedian, magician, etc., especially one who does so as a profession.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who entertains, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who tries to please or amuse
entertain + -er (Wiktionary)