from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of attractor.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, attracts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which attracts. Also spelled attractor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts
- n. (physics) a point in the ideal multidimensional phase space that is used to describe a system toward which the system tends to evolve regardless of the starting conditions of the system
- n. an entertainer who attracts large audiences
Sorry, no etymologies found.