from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A theatrical producer.
- n. A man who has a flair for dramatic or ostentatious behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who owns or runs a fairground.
- n. a theatrical impresario or promoter, someone resembling this.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who exhibits a show; a proprietor of a show.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who exhibits a show, especially the proprietor of a traveling exhibition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sponsor who books and stages public entertainments
- n. a person skilled at making effective presentations
show + man (Wiktionary)