from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who practices a craft with great skill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A male artisan.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One skilled in some trade or manual occupation; an artificer; a mechanic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a craft; an artificer; a mechanic; one skilled in a manual occupation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a creator of great skill in the manual arts
- n. a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft
- n. a professional whose work is consistently of high quality
craft's + -man (Wiktionary)