from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who gives manicures.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who performs manicures.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who makes a business of taking care of people's hands, especially their fingernails; -- formerly called a manicure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who practises manicure; a manicure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a beautician who cleans and trims and polishes the fingernails
Sorry, no etymologies found.