from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One whose occupation is manufacturing, selling, or applying cosmetics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who manufactures or sells cosmetics
- n. a person skilled at applying cosmetics
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who sells or applies cosmetics
- n. someone who works in a beauty parlor
Sorry, no etymologies found.