from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that sells; a vendor.
- n. An item that sells in a certain way: This washing machine has been an excellent seller.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who sells; a vender; a clerk
- n. Something which sells
- n. Obsolete spelling of cellar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who sells.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who gives, a giver; a furnisher.
- n. One who sells; a vender.
- n. A saddler.
- n. A small vessel for holding salt: now only in composition salt-seller, misspelled salt-cellar.
- n. An obsolete spelling of cellar, 1.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money
From sell + -er. (Wiktionary)
Alternative forms. (Wiktionary)