from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A retail sales company or salesman.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who retails anything; ; -- used also of businesses, including large corporations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A retail dealer; one who sells or deals out goods in small parcels or at second hand.
- n. One who tells at second hand; one who repeats or reports: as, a retailer of scandal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a merchant who sells goods at retail
to retail + -er (Wiktionary)