from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A store where books are sold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A store where books are bought and sold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A store where books are kept for sale; -- called in England a bookseller's shop.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A store or shop where books are sold.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a shop where books are sold
book + store (Wiktionary)