from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that sells books, especially the owner of a bookstore.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person engaged in the business of selling books.
- n. A business that sells books.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who sells books.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who carries on the business of selling books.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dealer in books; a merchant who sells books
- n. the proprietor of a bookstore
From book + seller. (Wiktionary)