from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A pharmacist.
- n. One who sells drugs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A manufacturer and vendor of drugs and medicines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who deals in drugs; especially, one who buys and sells drugs without compounding them; one who owns or operates a drugstore.
- n. one who compounds drugs or distributes drugs into containers for distribution to customers; a pharmacist or apothecary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who deals in drugs; one whose occupation is the buying and selling of drugs.
- n. Specifically
- n. One who compounds or pre-pares drugs according to medical prescriptions; an apothecary or pharmacist; a dispensing chemist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs
Sorry, no etymologies found.