from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person trained in pharmacy; a druggist.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A professional who dispenses prescription drugs in a hospital or retail pharmacy.
- n. One who studies pharmacy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One skilled in pharmacy; a pharmaceutist; a druggist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One skilled in pharmacy; a druggist or apothecary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a health professional trained in the art of preparing and dispensing drugs
Sorry, no etymologies found.