from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One trained in the description and cataloging of printed matter.
- n. One who compiles a bibliography.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who compiles bibliographies.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who writes, or is versed in, bibliography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who writes or copies books.
- n. One who writes about books, especially in regard to their authorship, date, typography, editions, etc.; one skilled in bibliography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone trained in compiling bibliographies
bibliography + -er (Wiktionary)