from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A writer of pamphlets or other short works taking a partisan stand on an issue.
- intransitive v. To write and publish pamphlets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a writer or publisher of pamphlets, a second-rate journalist
- v. To publish and distribute pamphlets as a form of propaganda.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A writer of pamphlets; a scribbler.
- intransitive v. To write or publish pamphlets.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer of pamphlets: sometimes used in contempt.
- To write and issue pamphlets.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a writer of pamphlets (usually taking a partisan stand on public issues)
From pamphlet + -eer (Wiktionary)