from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who publicizes, especially a press or publicity agent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person whose job is to publicize information or events; a publicity agent; a public relations agent or worker
- n. A journalist, often a commentator, who focusses on politics
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A writer on the laws of nature and nations; one who is versed in the science of public right, the principles of government, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer on the law of nature or the laws of nations; one who is versed in public or international law; one who treats of the rights and mutual obligations of nations.
- n. One who is versed in or who writes upon the current political topics of the time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who publicizes
From French publiciste. (Wiktionary)