from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that communicates: an effective communicator of new ideas.
- n. An electronic device enabling individuals with physical disabilities to communicate through LED displays, printed or electronic messages, or synthetic speech.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who, or something that communicates
- n. Any of several electronic devices that allow people with various disabilities to communicate via displays or artificial speech
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who communicates.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which communicates.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who communicates with others
to communicate + -or (Wiktionary)