from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who signs something.
- n. One who uses sign language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who signs or subscribes his name.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who signs; specifically, one who writes his name as a signature: as, the signer of a letter; to get signers to a petition; the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who can use sign language to communicate
- n. someone who signs and is bound by a document
sign + -er (Wiktionary)