from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who swears.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who swears; one who calls God to witness for the truth of his declaration.
- n. A profane person; one who uses profane language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who swears, in any sense; one who utters or takes an oath.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who uses profanity
- n. someone who takes a solemn oath
Sorry, no etymologies found.