from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who makes an assertion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who asserts; one who avers pr maintains; an assertor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who asserts or maintains; a champion or vindicator.
- n. One who asserts or declares; one who makes a positive declaration.
- n. Also assertor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who claims to speak the truth
assert + -er (Wiktionary)