from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who dissembles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who dissembles; one who conceals his opinions or dispositions under a false appearance; a hypocrite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who dissembles; one who conceals his opinions, character, etc., under a false appearance; one who pretends that a thing which is is not.
- n. Synonyms Dissembler, Hypocrite. A dissembler is one who tries to conceal what he is; a hypocrite, one who tries to make himself appear to be what he is not, especially to seem better than he is. See dissemble.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
dissemble + -er (Wiktionary)