from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who seduces, especially a man who seduces a woman
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, seduces. For a female seducer, the term seductress is also used.
- n. One who induces another to engage in sexual intercourse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who seduces; one who entices another from the path of rectitude and duty; specifically, one who, by solicitation, flattery, or promises, persuades a woman to surrender her chastity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who takes advantage of women
- n. a bad person who entices others into error or wrongdoing
Sorry, no etymologies found.