from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is amorously and gallantly attentive to women.
- n. A promiscuous man; a philanderer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man considered romantic and gallant, especially one who gives amorous attentions to women.
- n. A promiscuous, philandering man.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an Italian adventurer (Giovanni Giacomo Casanova; b. 1725; d. 1798) who wrote vivid accounts of his sexual encounters.
- n. any man noted for his amorous adventures.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any man noted for his amorous adventures
- n. an Italian adventurer who wrote vivid accounts of his sexual encounters (1725-1798)
More recently, in 2009, the top Piedmontese producer La Spinetta began making Vermentino in Tuscany, too, under the name Casanova della Spinetta.
Eugeni Casanova is the author of ´Crónica de un exterminio.
But if you like pretty costumes to go with pretty faces, and the kind of historical romp that murders reality but provides instant, easy entertainment, this Casanova is for you.
"The real Casanova is a wonderful idea for another film," said Hallstrom, "but we pretty much threw that one out the window to make this one."
I caught a glimpse of the filming of Casanova from the Grand Canal and saw the floods, but still thought it was a beautiful place in the rain.
The rest of the book is a rampant cornucopia of sickness and murders as the noble hero, Dr. Alex Cross, attempts to find Casanova's victims, hidden deep in Casanova's sex caves.
At the beginning, Asked For is in Venice with her father, where she meets an ageing Jacob to use the English version of his name Casanova; her father dies, and she begins to travel with the man who fascinates her.
Casanova is scheduled to start hitting off a tee this week.
Gretchen gets the minor bitch edit calling Casanova's dress old and Michael C. 's student work.
Valdez-Lora told OIG investigators that he called Casanova to discuss his job performance, but the question of why Valdez-Lora was contacting Casanova was not answered in the report.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.