from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A man reputed to be exceptionally attractive to and often ruthless with women.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man unusually attractive to women.
- n. An uncaring womanizer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A gallant who captivates the hearts of women.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A man supposed to be dangerously fascinating to women as a real or pretended lover; one whose fascinations are potent; a general lover.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a man who takes advantage of women
Sorry, no etymologies found.