from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who seduces women.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man whose chief interest is seducing women.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A gay seducer of women; a libertine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A jaunty libertine; a gay deceiver; a rake.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a successful womanizer; a man who behaves selfishly in his sexual relationships with women
After Lothario, a character in The Fair Penitent, a play by Nicholas Rowe.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Lothario, seducer in the play The Fair Penitent (1703) by Nicholas Rowe (Wiktionary)