from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A man who is devoted to lovemaking or the pursuit of love.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The letter R in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- proper n. One of the main characters of William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet.
- proper n. A boyfriend.
- proper n. A man who is a great lover.
- proper n. By analogy with the Shakespearean character, a man who is in love with a woman from a family, party or country opposing his own.
- proper n. A man who has married without the consent of his parents-in-law.
- proper n. The letter R in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an ardent male lover
After Romeo, the hero of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)