from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who habitually indulges in debauchery or dissipation; a libertine.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody who is debauched; somebody who is dissolute and acts without moral restraint.
- n. Person addicted to excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is given to intemperance or bacchanalian excesses; a man habitually lewd; a libertine.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One addicted to intemperance or bacchanalian excesses; a habitually lewd or profligate person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained
Sorry, no etymologies found.