from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Person who falsifies documents with intent to defraud, eg, to create a false will.
- n. Person who forges metals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who forges, makes, of forms; a fabricator; a falsifier.
- n. Especially: One guilty of forgery; one who makes or issues a counterfeit document.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who forges, forms, or makes; specifically, a smith; a wright.
- n. One who makes something by false imitation; a falsifier; specifically, one who makes or issues a counterfeit document; a person guilty of forgery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes copies illegally
- n. someone who operates a forge
to forge + -er (Wiktionary)