from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who betrays, or reveals confidential information; a squealer or informer.
- n. A double-crosser.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, betrays.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who betrays; a traitor; a seducer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who says one thing and does another
- n. one who reveals confidential information in return for money
betray + -er (Wiktionary)