Did you mayhaps mean marc?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Slang A law enforcement officer who deals with narcotics violations.
- n. slang A narcotics squad police officer.
- n. slang alternative spelling of nark (spy)
- v. slang alternative spelling of nark. – to inform authorities of the illicit actions of others that one has knowledge of as an insider
- v. slang To suffer from impaired judgment due to nitrogen narcosis (e.g. while scuba diving).
- n. a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
- Abbreviation of "narcotics officer" (narcotics sense only) (Wiktionary)
- Short for narcotics agent. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“Maxfield, known nationally as a "narc" among young hackers, said he had underground sources who said Poulsen was rumored to be living alone in a southern California apartment.”
“No turning back on this road, I think - we're unlikely to have a straight-arrow 'narc' type president ever again.”
“Once again this proves it pays to be a "narc" after your caught the first couple times, hell ... use again free, until the police are ready to bust the "big guys".”
“The kid who complained [last year] was then singled out for the rest of last year by fellow teammates as a 'narc' and was punched by other teammates for telling his parent," one of the sources said.”
“It would be like taking the 'narc' out of narcissism.”
“Sure, he is a piggy, but in the sense of being a narc for the piggies yet is still allowed to rat out others.”
“He only had one tool to turn to, and that tool turned the icy professional evil minion Pussy Galore into a total narc in one go.”
“I hate to narc out fellow writers but this morning I ran across another writer claiming to have been "Pulitzer nominated" on a website to promote a book.”
“One kid has turned into a narc and reported his friend but not the girl.”
“Now a multi-published author, she has created memorable characters such as a graffiti artist, a psychic teen, and a tough undercover narc.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘narc’.
WARNING: VERY EXPLICIT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
funny derogatory names, quotes, phrases.
( open list, randomness, ad hom, ad hominem )
buttfucking quitter, dirty sanchez, donkey punch, falcon punch, assbadger, unicorn turd, assclown, fudgenut, quackery, friggin homo, buttmuncher, jackwagon and 274 more...
nouns for bad people / words that describe bad people.
goto the good people list
( people, character, descriptor, noun )
Words and terms about (illicit) drugs and related subcultures.
portend... omen.../whats to come
words like pebbles down the stream...
Words from a 2006 'A Scanner Darkly' film.
Psychedelic and entheogenic terms.
are you literate with the latest lingo??
Looking for tweets for narc.