from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of feed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a federal government officer or official, especially FBI and DEA agents.
- n. a police officer.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of feed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of feed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Preterit and past participle of feed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any federal law-enforcement officer
- n. the central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies
Shortening of federal. (Wiktionary)