from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A male given name, an alternative form of Saeed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. & p. p. of say.
- adj. Before-mentioned; already spoken of or specified; aforesaid; -- used chiefly in legal style.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Declared; uttered; reported.
- Mentioned; before-mentioned; aforesaid: used chiefly in legal style: as, the said witness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being the one previously mentioned or spoken of
Sorry, no etymologies found.