from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who tattles on others; an informer or talebearer.
- adj. Revealing; telltale.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. telltale, giveaway
- n. One who tattles (reports others' wrongdoings), often by a child seeking attention.
- n. One who gossips, often for the sake of attention.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who gossips indiscreetly
Sorry, no etymologies found.