from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Taking place or located between the legs.
- adj. Applied to the interneural plates in the vertebral column of many cartilaginous fish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Between crura; -- applied especially to the interneural plates in the vertebral column of many cartilaginous fishes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In zoology: Of or pertaining to the space between the crura or rami of the under jaw; interramal; submental.
- Situated between the crura cerebri, as the interpeduncular space or area at the base of the brain.
inter- ("between") + crural (Wiktionary)