from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who meddles or pries into the affairs of others.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who interferes with others; one who is nosy, intrusive or meddlesome.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who officiously concerns himself with the affairs of others; a meddling person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A meddling person; one who officiously or impertinently concerns himself with the affairs of others.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who meddles in the affairs of others
Sorry, no etymologies found.